Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hopeless 0.6


They finally moved from "live" to "LOVE"!!! OMG! I'm going to cry! 

“God, I love you,” he says, moving his hand from my stomach and across my waist. He slowly trails his fingers down to my thigh and I moan into his mouth, resulting in an even more determined kiss. He places a flat palm on the inside of my leg and puts slight pressure against it, wanting to ease himself against me, but I flinch and become tense. He can feel my involuntary moment of hesitation, so he pulls his lips from mine and looks down at me. “Remember, baby. I’m touching you because I love you. No other reason.”

4 comments:

  1. is it done??? what!!! i want to know more

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the end? I thought it would be less dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGG!!!! that is so freaking HOT and just simply ROMANTIC!!!!! i have a vivid image if you know what i mean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story seems deep and very affectionate.

    ReplyDelete