Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hopeless 0.5


" “Sky, I can’t do this. I don’t know why you’re even asking for this right now.”
I sit up in the bed, suddenly scared that he won’t go through with it. I scoot to the edge of the bed where he’s standing and I sit up on my knees, grasping his shirt. “Please,” I beg. “Please, Holder. I need this.”
He pulls my hands from his shirt and takes two steps back. He shakes his head, still completely confused. “I’m not doing this, Sky. We’re not doing this. You’re in shock or something…I don’t know. I don’t even know what to say right now.”
I sink back down onto the bed in defeat. The tears start flowing again and I look up at him in complete desperation.
“Please.” I drop my gaze to my hands and fold them together in my lap, unable to look him in the eyes when I speak. “Holder…he’s the only one that’s ever done that to me.” I slowly raise my eyes back up to meet his. “I need you to take that away from him. Please.”
If words could break souls, my words just broke his in two. His face drops and tears fill his eyes. I know what I’m asking him to do and I hate that I’m asking him for this, but I need it. I need to do whatever I can to minimize the pain and the hatred in me. “Please, Holder.” " 

I'm sorry but that is plain weird! I know I've never been in that situation and I don't know what is going through her head but right now in this point of view (meaning mine) don't see how it works. 

But at the same time I do understand, having intercourse with someone else would get rid of the bad connotation it as on her at the moment. 

They didn't actually end up doing the deed, which I think is a good thing. They weren't going to do it because they wanted too but because Sky thought they had too. They should just know that it is just the right time to do what they want to do that at the time that they want to do it. 

2 comments:

  1. the "good deed" is supposed to be spontaneous! not forced! it would've never done anything for Sky if Holder actually agreed to do it with her! she'd even feel worse! im happy she didn't!

    ReplyDelete