Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hopeless 0.4


Remember the mental break down I mentioned on the first blog post I put about hopeless... Well I got to the part where she goes "CRAZY": 

She snuck into her fathers house, and upon having the memory of the horrid things he used to do to her she freaked out! 

" I stand up and look down at the bed, holding my breath in fear of the sounds that are escalating from deep within my throat.
I will not cry. 
I will not cry.
Slowly sinking to my knees, I place my hands on the edge of the bed and run my fingers over the yellow stars poured across the deep blue background of the comforter. I stare at the stars until they begin to blur from the tears that are clouding my vision.
I squeeze my eyes shut and bury my head into the bed, grabbing fistfuls of the blanket. My shoulders begin to shake as the sobs I’ve been trying to contain violently break out of me. With one swift movement, I stand up, scream and rip the blanket off the bed, throwing it across the room.
I ball my fists and frantically look around for something else to throw. I grab the pillows off the bed and chuck them at the reflection in the mirror of the girl I no longer know. I watch as the girl in the mirror stares back at me, sobbing pathetically. The weakness in her tears infuriates me. We begin to run toward each other until our fists collide against the glass, smashing the mirror. I watch as she falls into a million shiny pieces onto the carpet.
I grip the edges of the dresser and push it sideways, letting out another scream that has been pent up for way too long. When the dresser comes to rest on its back, I rip open the drawers and throw the contents across the room, spinning and throwing and kicking at everything in my path. I grab at the sheer blue curtain panels and yank them until the rod snaps and the curtains fall around me. I reach over to the boxes piled high in the corner and, without even knowing what’s inside, I take the top one and throw it against the wall with as much force as my five foot, three-inch frame can muster.
force as my five foot, three-inch frame can muster.
“I hate you!” I cry. “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!”
I’m throwing whatever I can find in front of me at whatever else I can find in front of me. Every time I open my mouth to scream, I taste the salt from the tears that are streaming down my cheeks." 

Ok now everything does make sense, that part at least. Because the whole story is just a mess right now. I mean how can someone just forget something of that sort? Do you simply choose the memories to keep and does to let go of? Because if it is how it works I would like to know the trick for this technic. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh My GOD THAT IS SO CRAZY I CAN'T BELEICVE HER FATHER DID THIS TO HER.I WISH I COULD KNOW THE TRICK FOR THAT TECHNIC.

    ReplyDelete